Thanks for visiting Linscapes! Linscapes ( “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises!
From May 25th, data privacy laws will be changing in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short). We won't bore you with the jargon but in a nut shell it provides you with more control over how your data is used.
As a customer of Linscapes you are automatically added to our marketing database under a 'soft opt-in'. We would love to continue to keep you informed on our latest products, news, events and offers.
What information do we collect from you?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
1. Identity Dat includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
2. Contact Dat includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
3. Transaction Dat includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us].
4. Marketing and Communications Data ncluding your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
What is your data used for? We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
2.Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
3. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com